Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Welcome!!


Hey girls!

So excited to get this blog going! And even more excited to get some new recipes. Like I mentioned in the first e-mail, I would like to get recipe ideas that are somewhat healthy, semi quick, and easy. I know we are all busy during the week and it is really hard to plan and prepare meals. At least, that is how it is in my house. I thought with a 'recipe exchange' program, well we could all benefit.

I sent you all the information regarding the log in for our e-mail. That's what you need to log in to this. I figure we can all just post whenever we want. Just make sure you announce who you are when you are posting! Be sure to include all your ingredients (if they are a little uncommon mention what they are and/or where you can find them), maybe how long it takes to prepare and make and any sides you might use to complete your meal! Pictures are always a total bonus!!!

Hope this goes well and if you have any other ideas throw them out there!!

Now let's get kookin!!!!

Love,
Laina

No comments:

Post a Comment